mercoledì 11 febbraio 2009

Nicola McLean's Reality TV Show Will Cover Her Sex Life

Nicola McLean's Reality TV Show Will Cover Her Sex Life

nicola-mclean

I'm a Celebrity star, Nicola McLean has revealed that her upcoming reality TV show will contain details of her sex life with footballer husband, Tom Williams.

Speaking to Take 5 magazine, she confirmed: "I'm not an overtly crude person but I'm a glamour model so I'm no prude either. If I wanted to have sex with Tommy, I'd say so. I'd talk about sex on TV."

However, the star insisted that viewers will not see her fart or burp on-screen, describing the habits as "grotesque".

She added: "I wouldn't do that in front of anyone, let alone on telly."
 
http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/reality-tv/nicola-mcleans-reality-tv-show-will-cover-her-sex-life/

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento