Burke promises lively 'X Factor' tour

ITV / Rex Features

Alexandra Burke has revealed that the X Factor finalists are planning to "go crazy" when the show's live tour begins.

The competition's winner and her former co-stars will kick off a stadium tour of the UK in Aberdeen on February 22.

Speaking about the plans for the gigs, Burke explained: "It's going to be absolutely amazing. You can expect to see what you saw on the show from all of us. Fun, attitude, we're just going to go crazy on stage."

Burke's debut song 'Hallelujah' was nominated for a Best British Single Brit Award last month.

She added: "I'm still pinching myself about that because the fact I've been nominated for a Brit and I've only been in this business for a couple of months. I feel absolutely blessed, I feel very, very honoured and very happy."