mercoledì 11 febbraio 2009

Coleen Rooney Won't Be Full Time TV Personality

 

Coleen McLoughlin

Coleen Rooney has revealed that she has no intention of becoming a TV presenter on a full time basis.

Despite the huge success of her ITV2 TV show, Coleen's Real Women, the WAG reveals that she doesn't think she would be suited to general TV work.

"TV-wise I haven't got a clue. I did try a bit of presenting on Star Traders with Phillip Schofield last Christmas, but it wasn't my cup of tea," Rooney told Celebs On Sunday magazine. "I didn't really like it."

On how she deals with reports on her personal life, the 22-year-old replied: "On a Tuesday I have to have all the magazines when they come out, but I never worry about what's been written about me. I just look at the fashion."
 
http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/reality-tv/coleen-rooney-wont-be-full-time-tv-personality/

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento